Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
Recently Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Region invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Class VI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the District, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available during the academic year 2019 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
Candidates, aspiring to get admission into class VI at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), they will have to appear for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test also. I would like to intimate all JNVST 2019 aspirants that they may obtain the application form from 25th September 2017 onward also
Please check out below all important dates associated with JNVST 2019 including its application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus etc also.
We Are Daily Updated Latest Gujarat & India Level All Types Government Jobs.We also Updated Various Exams schedule also. Also Answer key, Result, Question Paper, Merit and Selection Lists. We Also Provides GK, All types, Most Important Study Materials Related General Knowledge, English Grammar, Gujarati Grammar, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Model Papers, Exams Old Papers, GK In Mp3 And Video Formats also. Amara Whats App Group ma Join Thava Mate Ahi Click karo
For All types COMPETITIVE EXAMS Like TET/TAT/HTAT, GPSC, Talati, Clerk, Police Constable And All Others. Also Good Study materials for Primary, secondary, High Secondary Students. Also Updated Primary School Latest CIRCULAR Most Imp Bharat Na Itihas Na 250 Omr Questios Answers,Education News Paper News, Pagya Abhigam Latest Mobiles, Computer also. And other Technology Tips Tricks with Images And Videos also.
About of NVS
In accordance with the National Policy of Education 1986, Govt. of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). Presently the JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union
These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by Govt. of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions in JNVs are made through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) at Class VI.
State-wise Distribution of JNV
At present, there are 660 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Out of which 626 are functioning.
The State-wise distribution of JNVs sanctioned is as under:
Andhra Pradesh 13+02; Himachal Pradesh 12; Punjab 22+01; Assam 27+01; Jammu & Kashmir 22+01; Pudducherry 04; Arunachal Pradesh 18; Jharkhand 24+02; Rajasthan 33+02; Andaman & Nicobar Islands 03; Karnataka 30+01; Sikkim 04; Bihar 38+01; Kerala 14; Tripura 08; Chandigarh 01; Lakshadweep 01; Telangana 09; Chattisgarh 27+01; Madhya Pradesh 51+02; Uttar Pradesh 75+01; Delhi 09 Maharashtra 33+01 Uttarakhand 13; Daman & Diu 02 Manipur 09+02 West Bengal 19+01; Dadra & Nagar Haveli 01 Meghalaya 11+01; Goa 02; Mizoram 08; Gujarat 33+01; Nagaland 11 and; Haryana 21 Orissa 30+01
Total – 638 + 22 = 660
- a) Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission also. However, the district where JNV is opened and is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya has not started in newly bifurcated district as yet
- b) A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01st May 2005 and after 30th April 2009; this will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the SC/ST; in case of doubt of overage candidate seeking admission, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the Medical Board will be final
- c) A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2017-18 in a Govt. /Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission also Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
Schools where students have obtained ‘B’ certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2017-18. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2018-19 will be subject to this condition
- d) A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. /Govt. aided/recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area also
- e) Candidates who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September 2017 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group
- f) A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September 2017 is not eligible to apply
In general, the higher the potential return, the higher the risk of potential loss also.
Although some funds are less risky than others, all funds have some level of risk –
it’s never possible to diversify away all risk also
even with so-called money market fuds This is a fact for all investments.Each mutual fund has a predetermined investment objective that tailors the fund’s assets also regions of investments and investment strategies.At the most basic level, Royal Career Academy Gandhinagar,there are three flavors of mutual funds also
those that invest in stocks (equity funds) also those that invest in bonds (fixed-income funds),
Those that invest in both stocks and bonds (balanced funds), And those that seek the risk-free rate
(money market funds) also.
So, Must Visit This Website learngujarat.com Everyday For Latest Updates Jobs, Study Materials And General Information Updates. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – 2019
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session2019-20 will be
held on Saturday, the 6th April 2019 at 11:15 A.M. in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
Imp Date :
Last Date Submit Online Application : 30-11-2018
Useful Link :
View Full Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here